The Best Fitness BFVK10 Vertical Knee Raise stands prepared to enable you to fix your abs and characterize your abdominal area muscles. This single-station, multifunction workhorse is shrewdly intended to consolidate stomach muscle impacting vertical knee raise and slanted schedules with muscle characterizing plunge, pushup and jaw stations. Worked to last and intended to play out, the BFVK10 offers a lightweight answer for a heavyweight arrangement of abdominal area works out.
The design of this model is the power tower specific. You can perform all the basic functions to offer.
|Color:||Red / Black|
|Shipping Weight:||75 pounds|
Description and Assembly
The unsupported VKR moves you to utilize your own particular bodyweight to effectively control your way through gut-thinning schedules and muscle-characterizing works out.
Regardless of whether you’re centered around fixing your abs and obliques or focusing on an etched look fulfilled through draw ups, jaw ups, push-ups and plunges, there’s not at all like molding and conditioning your constitution in the solace and security of your own home.
So, you buy this equipment, what will happen next. We recommend you to read the accompanying manual, it will give the opportunity to prepare for placement, Assembly and use of the power tower.
You avoid complications and emergencies we have prepared for You a manual describing the characteristics and capabilities of this model. It will allow You to determine the appropriate location for equipment. Assembly is quite simple. But for this to be as simple as possible – download and read the manual. This will allow you to perform a task step by step.
- Sturdy steel frame for a stable workout
- Back pads and arm supports designed to reduce fatigue and discomfort
- Dip station handles with thick, comfortable grip
- Lightweight design allows you to easily move the machine from an out-of-the-way corner to the middle of the room
- Multi-station functionality features pull-up bar, chin-up bar, vertical knee raise and parallel dip bars
Fitness BFVK10 Power Tower Workout
Before starting any work out regime, you ought to acquire an entire physical examination from your doctor. Continuously warm up before beginning an exercise. Endeavor to do an aggregate body warm up before you begin. It is particularly essential to warm up the particular muscle bunches you will be utilizing. This can be as basic as playing out a warm-up set of high reiterations and lightweight for each activity.
The BFVK10 is intended to give a serious exercise while dispensing with a strain on your lower back. Agreeable cushions and tough, welded steel development make a strong stage for you to lose inches and accomplish a tore fit look. Confide in your gut impulses and quit fooling around about your routine with the Best Fitness BFVK10 Vertical Knee Raise!
The BFVK10 Vertical Knee Raise stands prepared to enable you to fix your abs and characterize your abdominal area muscles. This single-station, the multi-work workhorse is keenly intended to join abdominal muscle impacting vertical knee raise and diagonal schedules with muscle defining dip, push-up and chin stations.
A Vertical Knee Raise station offers one of the best solutions for staying in shape and toning your body. Now you can get a full workout right in your own home by combining ab-tightening knee raises, leg raises and oblique bends with muscle-defining push-ups, pull-ups, and chin-ups.
By changing the angle at which you raise your legs, you can isolate the lower, mid and side abdominal muscles for a very intense workout. Raise your legs straight up, and your lower and middle abs will feel the burn. Add a twisting motion by alternately lifting your right and left legs over each other, and your outer obliques will start to take shape.
Pound for pound, the BFVK10 provides you with an excellent piece of equipment for performing all of the exercises you need to bulk up your arms and shoulders while shedding inches and developing rock-hard abs.
Video Review Exercise
Examples of exercises
This model is the power tower allows you to perform a full home workout performing basic exercises. But you can add to them – it is necessary not to be lazy. The main groups of muscles that can be trained: Abs, Lats, Arms. Examples of exercises:
- The Wide Grip Front Lat Pullup – is a variation of a variety of upper-body pulling exercises that concentrates more on the Back and Shoulders.
- The Close-Grip Front Lat Pullup is a variation of a variety of upper-body pulling exercises that concentrates more on the Biceps
- Hold the bar with a shoulder-width grip and palms facing towards the body.
- The Ab Crunch is one of the most common exercises used to strengthen the core abdominal muscle group.
- The Knee Raise is used to strengthen the lower abdominals and hip flexors.
- The Leg Raise is used to strengthen the lower abdominals and hip flexors.
- The Dip is a bodyweight exercise used to primarily develop the triceps, with secondary development of the deltoids.
- Grip the bar with palms facing away from the body and lift legs off the ground so that you hang from the bar.
- Pushups using handles to help you develop your chest muscles
Use a combination of dynamic and static load – this will increase the effectiveness of your workouts.
This model differs from the standard power tower. It weighs less, but it is quite stable. Good build design allows to use it in the apartment. Although the legs are equipped with special protective plastic covers, we recommend the use of rubber mats.
We are willing to recommend this model for use at home workouts.